Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog Confessions


I will be the first to admit that I am terrible at this blog thing. I get so distracted with work, house cleaning and life. Plus I am a bad picture taker. I do all kinds of fun things, but I never remember to document these events with pictures.

Ramanda my cutie pie sis-inlaw tagged me

8 Things About Me
Here are the rules:
1)post these on your blog.
2)answer the six "8" items.
3)let each person know by leaving them a comment on their blog.



8 Favorite TV shows and Movies (because I watch little to no TV)

1) Wizard of OZ
2) Sleeping Beauty
3) Fight Club
4) Momento
5) American Idol
6) The Office
7) The Biggest Loser
8) Project Runway


8 things I look forward to

1) The birth of my new baby boy, Miles. 4 weeks to go.I am so excited that I can't help it!
2) Getting into killer shape with the help of my Personal Fitness students at my school post pregnancy. Watch out Heidi Klum.
3) Going to the Britney Spears Concert in April with my Leelers.
4) Seeing Wicked with Matt and my parents. A co-worker got me the hook up on reserving seats before they went on sale.
5) My friends Kelly and Lindsee also having their babies. Great timing guys!
6) Summer time, warmth and BBQ's with family and friends
7) Being debt free. (ditto)
8)

8 favorite places to eat

1) At friends' houses (anytime when someone cooks for me)
2) La Puente-All hail the Smoothered Burrito
3) My parent's house. My dad is an awesome cook
4) Fratelli's-small business owned by a cute itallian family
5) Tsunami-I love sushi!
6) The Beehive Tea Room-I mostly love this place for it's vintage decore
7) At my own house-because I can eat with no pants on
8) Del Taco-for the midnight/after party cravings with my hubby

8 Things on my wish list

1) Learn to save money quicker
2) To be a stay at home mom, but I would do volunteer work instead
3) Fit into my "skinny me jeans" by my birthday
4) No more economy woes
5) To find a new creative outlet
6) Organize!!!
7) More time to read and relax
8)

8 People I tag

1)Kelly
2)Claudia
3)Cami (do you have a blog??)


Sadly I am not sure on who blogs these days!

1 comment:

THE OLSONS said...

Yay! You're back to Blogging!